The first annual IPLER workshop was held on October 30, 2009, at RIT. The workshop was attended by the various project leads, as well as collaborators NYSTAR, Monroe County Office for Emergency Management, ImageCat, DigitalGlobe, Pictometry, Wacom International, and Kucera International; other interested parties, such as ESRI, also attended. Details regarding the conference can be found below.
- IPLER Executive Summary
- Introduction by Dr. Don Boyd (RIT VP for Research; IPLER PI)
- Overview by Mr. Don McKeown (LIAS Program Manager)
- Fire R&D by Dr. Anthony Vodacek (RIT Associate Professor; IPLER co-PI)
- Flood/hydrology R&D by Dr. Chris Renschler (UB Associate Professor; IPLER co-PI)
- Lidar/structural R&D by Dr. Jan van Aardt (RIT Associate Professor; IPLER co-PI)
- RIT Intellectual Property (IP) Overview by Dr. Bill Bond (RIT IP Office)
- IPLER 2009 Workshop Notes
- Adobe Connect recording: IPLER 2009 Workshop morning session
- Adobe Connect recording: IPLER 2009 Workshop afternoon session
Workshop Discussion Summary
Workshop Discussion Audio/Visual
Disclaimer: This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. IIP-0917839. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.